25 February, 2006

New Holga Pics

Last Sunday I holed up at my parents again and scanned some more Holga pics. Here is a sneak peak, the rest can be viewed at my Flicker page:

These are from last years July 4th party, graciously hosted by the Pfieffers.

July 4th - Beached II

Ahh, fun in the sand.



July 4th - Matt
Where's the bathroom?


July 4th - Spectators
The men observing and reminicsing.


July 4th - Beach Party II
I kind of messed up the frame overlap, but I still like it.



Matt, Brenden, and I on our last minute roadtrip to Lake Charles for some poker fun:

Me @ Lake Charles
My foiled attempt at flashing Matt the bird.


Matt @ Lake Charles II
Matt in his "I don't give a damn" pose.


Brenden @ Cracker Barrel
Brended waiting for our table at Cracker Barrel. Mmm... hashbrown casserole.



Hope you enjoy,

jp

No comments: