10 January, 2006

Yes, I Procrastinate... A Lot.

Ok, so I am back in Houston after the usual trains planes and automobiles routine. However, you may note that my last post consisted of my leaving Houston and arriving in London. Where is the trip? you may ask. Well, its coming... in a while.

So I landed in Houston after 24 hours of travel, and am still exhausted. I am wrapping up my first full day back, and I stress the word FULL. Looking back, I think I had an entire 2 minutes of "easing" myself back into work before an all out asault on the next bit of my life ensued. I have mounds of paperwork to go through for accounting, then I start on taxes (thank you, uncle sam :( ), but before I get there I have to remove all our equipment from a jobsite (this is tomarrow and the next day), wire wells for a new job, and prepare to set them on Monday. I can hardly fit that into a sentence, let alone my schedule, well I guess this is my new and improved schedule.

Oh well, I am grateful to be busy. I do hope I can recover somewhat, of course that will probably occur on my next vacation.

To all my friends (and family, hey sis) relax for me on Thursday and let me know how it goes.

Adios,
jp

No comments: